You cannot be a Feminist, and support concepts like purity, virginity and modesty, because:
• they are heteronormative
• they dehumanize people
• they reduce sexual intercourse to penetration
• they vilify womyn’s sexuality
• they reinforce/perpetuate oppressive ideals of masculinity and femininity
• they objectify womyn
• they socialize and normalize gynophobic, misogynist ideals about sex
• they are insolent towards rape survivors
• they reduce womyn’s worth to her sexuality
… and therefore, are contradictory to Feminism.
My own sex, I hope, will excuse me, if I treat them like rational creatures, instead of flattering their fascinating graces, and viewing them as if they were in a state of perpetual childhood, unable to stand alone.
When a man gives his opinion, he’s a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she’s a bitch.